What are Restylane Fillers?
Restylane fillers are FDA approved dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid. They are designed to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds and marionette lines. They can also be used to plump and hydrate the cheeks, lips, and other parts of the face. Different types of Restylane fillers can be used for various needs, including:
- Lip augmentation
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Adding volume back into the face (especially the cheeks)
- Minimizing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes
Which Restylane Filler is best for me?
There are a range of different Restylane fillers, each with their own benefits and specific treatment areas. We will go through each product, and where they can be used, below.
Restylane with Lidocaine
Restylane with Lidocaine is a versatile dermal filler, which can be used for facial wrinkles and folds, lip augmentation and tear troughs, which are dark under eye circles.
Restylane Lyft is ideal for cheek augmentation and accentuating the midface. It can also treat and reduce smile lines (nasolabial folds).
Restylane Refyne is specifically designed to treat nasolabial folds, which are wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
Restylane Defyne can treat deep nasolabial folds, and smooth out the skin. It can also be used for chin augmentation to treat chin retrusion. Chin retrusion is when the chin recedes back towards the neck, creating an imbalance in the facial features.
Restylane Volyme is used to enhance and restore lost facial volume. It can be used on the cheeks, chin, and jawline to add structure, volume, and even out the skin. It’s ideal for treating sagging, hollow skin.
Restylane Kysse can be used for lip augmentation and correction of upper perioral wrinkles. As we age, our lips naturally lose volume, colour, and elasticity, but this product will reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth, shape the lips and add volume.
What are the benefits of Restylane?
Restylane fillers have a range of benefits, for example:
- Each product includes lidocaine to ensure that the procedure is relatively painless for the client.
- Restylane will reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and lines.
- Each Restylane product is specifically formulated to treat a different area, so there is something for every patient.
- They will give you instant results after the treatment, which will continue to improve the next few weeks after treatment.
- Restylane are safe and FDA approved products.
- They will provide effective, yet natural looking results.
Buy Restylane Fillers at Refine Clinical Wholesale
At Refine Clinical Wholesale, we stock the full Restylane dermal filler range. You can find out more about Restylane products, here.