What are Teosyal fillers?
Teoxane’s Teosyal range are injectable dermal fillers made with hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers are an increasingly popular cosmetic treatment which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, other signs of ageing. Fillers can also be used to enhance natural features, and moisturises the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally existing substance in the body, but as we age, we produce less of it. Products with hyaluronic acid can help the skin appear younger, healthier and plump.
Teosyal dermal filler include a range of different products, each of which are designed for a particular area of the face, and can give different results. Some of the most popular Teosyal fillers include Teosyal RHA and Teosyal Kiss.
How long do results last?
Teosyal fillers can last anywhere from 6 to 24 months, depending on the client’s age, skin type, metabolism, and other environmental factors.
Most client’s will get top-ups, or repeat treatments, around 6 to 12 months after the initial procedure. The procedure is usually quick, and relatively painless.
Are there risks and side effects?
As with all dermal fillers, there are some risks. Common side effects include bruising, redness, swelling, and pain around the injection site. These side effects should reduce within a week.
To minimise the risk of any side effects, it’s essential to choose a qualified practitioner. You should always do your research before any procedure, and make sure to have a full consultation before treatment. This is your chance to ask the practitioner any questions, and they should take you through the procedure, side effects, and aftercare tips.
What are the different Teosyal fillers?
Different Teosyal fillers are best for different areas of the face. If you are unsure which Teosyal filler is for you, or which one is best for a certain part of the face, continue reading.
Best Teosyal Filler for the Eyes:
The eye area is very delicate, and the skin is very thin, so it is very susceptible to showing signs of ageing. This includes dark circles, under-eye hollows, fine lines and wrinkles.
Teosyal Redensity 2 is the first and only hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is specifically designed to treat the delicate eye area. It can treat volume loss, dark circles, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Best Teosyal Filler for the Lips:
There are a variety of Teosyal fillers that can be used on the lips or mouth area. This includes the Teosyal RHA range, Teosyal RHA Kiss, and Teosyal Puresense Kiss.
- Teosyal RHA 1 is a hydrating dermal filler, which is formulated to treat fine lines and wrinkles in very mobile areas of the face, such as the lips.
- Teosyal RHA 2 can be used to treat moderate wrinkles on the upper part of the face, such as glabella lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet. It can also enhance, contour and add subtle volume to the lips.
- Teosyal RHA 3 is a very versatile dermal filler, which can treat deep wrinkles on the face, such as smile lines. It can also contour and augment the cheeks and lips, resulting in more pronounced volume.
- Teosyal RHA Kiss is specifically designed for the lips. It can help to restore volume, definition and it can re-shape the lips. This treatment is ideal for those looking to try lip filler treatment for the first time.
- Teosyal Puresense Kiss is also specifically created to add volume and definition to the lips. It’s the ideal product if you are wanting plump lips and a defined cupid’s bow.
Best Teosyal Filler for Adding Volume and Contouring
If you are wanting to enhance your features, add volume, and contours to areas of the face, you might want to check out Teosyal Ultra Deep and RHA 4.
- Teosyal RHA 4 is great for creating definition and adding volume to the cheeks. RHA 4 is the thickest injectable solution in the RHA range, so it can restore volume that has depleted as a result of ageing.
- Teosyal Puresense Ultra Deep is ideal for restore volume in the deep players of the face. It can project and define areas such as the chin, jawline, and cheekbones. It restores any lost volume as a result of ageing.
Best Teosyal Fillers for Deep Lines and Wrinkles:
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are ideal for reducing the appearance of ageing, which can include fine lines and wrinkles. Examples of this are nasolabial folds, which are deep lines from the nose to the mouth, and marionette lines, which are deep lines from the mouth to the chin.
Teosyal RHA fillers can help to smooth out lines and wrinkles. RHA 2 is best for wrinkles on the upper face (forehead and crow’s feet), RHA 3 is best for smile lines and nasolabial folds, and RHA 4 is best for restoring lost volume.
View the full Teosyal filler range here.