Exovair: What is it?
Exovair is an exosome that can provide a wide range of benefits. This includes the following:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes cell turnover & production
- Enhances the thickness of the skin
- Heals wounds
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
What is an exosome?
An exosome is a tiny fluid filled pouch that our bodies naturally produce. These pouches contain vital elements like genetic information, proteins and other molecules. They are delivered to various cells within our bodies to promote benefits such as rejuvenation and regeneration.
What ingredients are used to create Exovair?
In Exovair, a range of special ingredients are used to provide positive results on the skin such as healthy looking and feeling skin. These ingredients are:
- Plants exosomes – reduces signs of ageing and reduces scars and hyperpigmentation
- Amino acids – improves skin barrier by repairing damaged skin, illuminates the skin to achieve brighter complexions
- Salmon DNA – contains polynucleotides derived from wild Alaskan salmon to aid in regeneration of the cells