What is Restylane Lyft?
Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, which is FDA approved to treat both the face and hands. Treatment can also be administered into the hands and face at the same appointment.
As we age our skin begins to sag, lose volume and wrinkles become more prominent. However, Restylane Lyft can be injected to add volume, and treat wrinkles on the face and hands. On the face, it will add fullness to the cheeks and midface area.
What are the benefits of Restylane Lyft?
There are many benefits to this product, for example:
- It can be used to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds
- Lidocaine is included to ensure a relatively painless procedure for the client
- It can be used for cheek augmentation and contour the midface
- Lyft is also injected into the hands to correct volume loss
- The face and hands can be treated during the same procedure
- It will provide you with immediate and long-lasting results
How long will the results last for?
This product will add volume back into the hands, with results apparent for around 6 months. In the cheek and midface area, results can be seen for around 12 months. Nasolabial results can be seen for around 6 to 12 months. Results will vary depending on the client’s individual skin type, age, and lifestyle.
What are the risks and side effects?
As with most dermal filler products, side effects are minimal. However, you may experience redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site, but this should reduce within a few days.
This treatment should be carried out by a fully trained practitioner, to ensure that the treatment is safe. You should also inform your doctor of any allergies you have, medication you take, and any pre-existing medical conditions. Pregnant or lactating women should not use dermal filler.
Buy Restylane Lyft online at Refine Clinical Wholesale now, or view the full range of Restylane products.