If you’re looking for a skin rejuvenation treatment that can help improve your complexion, then you may want to consider Jalupro HMW. There are many benefits to using Jalupro HMW, so here’s what you need to know about this popular mesotherapy product.
What is Jalupro HMW?
Labelled as a ‘dermal bio-revitaliser’, Jalupro HMW (High Molecular Weight) is an injectable skin booster designed to smooth out skin depressions caused by wrinkles and scars.
How does Jalupro HMW work?
Jalupro HMW is made of hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium hyaluronate, combined with amino acids like glycine, L-leucine, L-proline, and L-lysine HCL. These natural substances work together to support the connective tissue (Fibroblasts) under the skin layers. During the ageing process, fibroblast activity diminishes; this can accelerate due to external factors such as excessive UV exposure and smoking. Jalupro HMW helps encourage collagen production, new skin cells to form and maintain elastin for firmer, thicker and healthier skin.
The benefits of Jalupro HMW
Jalupro HMW offers many benefits including:
- Improves the overall appearance of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens skin to give a more youthful, radiant look
- Repairs skin imperfections
- Rehydrates and plumps ageing skin
- Safe and non-invasive treatment
- Eliminates depressions and scars on the face, neck, décolleté, underarms, hands, inner thighs, abdomen area and knees
- Short downtime – Between 24 – 48 hours max with minor, temporary side effects like mild bruising and redness
- Helps you achieve long-lasting results with just a few treatments
Patients should speak to a doctor or dermatologist to see if treatment is right for them.
Buy Jalupro HMW from Refine
Buy Jalupro HMW online at Refine Clinical Wholesale or alternatively, shop the full Jalupro collection – Jalupro Face Mask, Jalupro Enhancer Gel for Eyelashes and Eyebrows, Jalupro Super Hydro & Jalupro Amino Acid available here on our website.