Allergan’s Juvederm fillers are some of the most popular hyaluronic acid dermal fillers on the market. There are few different ranges within the Juvederm filler range, this includes Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Vycross.
What is the Juvederm Vycross range?
The Vycross range provides longer-lasting results that are more natural looking due to the soft hyaluronic acid filler. This range is also favourable for giving subtle results.
The smoother gel and lidocaine formula makes the treatment and procedure more comfortable for the patient, so that there is less chance of bruising and swelling post-treatment.
The formula of this range includes cross-linking hyaluronic acid molecules, which creates a smoother filler, so that a lower concentration of hyaluronic acid can be used. It uses a 10% high molecular weight HA with 90% low molecular weight HA for smoother results.
What are the fillers in this collection?
The Vycross collection includes six Juvederm fillers, these are:
- Juvederm Voluma which is ideal for adding volume to the cheeks, chin and jawline. It can also be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- Juvederm Volbella which is best for subtle improvements to the lips and correcting fine wrinkles around the lips.
- Juvederm Volift which is mainly used to smooth out nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other wrinkles. It can also be used to restore lost volume on the face.
- Juvederm Volift Retouch, can be used to reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds, and restore natural contours and volume on the face. It contains 0.55ml size syringe, as opposed to 1ml found in Juvederm Volift. This is so that it can be used for touch-up sessions.
- Juvederm Volux is best for adding definition to the face. It’s mainly used to define and contour the jawline and cheekbones.
- Juvederm Volite is designed to improve skin quality, hydration and elasticity, acting in a similar way to a skin booster. It’s also used to smooth out and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
How long do Juvederm Vycross fillers last for?
You will notice results immediately, and these fillers can last for at least a year, or even longer in some cases. The longevity of results depends on the indication and the product used. Volbella normally lasts for around 12 months, Voluma can last up to 18 months, Volift can last up to 15 months, and Volite can provide significant improvements to the skin for 6 to 9 months.
Are there any risks or side effects?
Dermal fillers should be carried out by a fully trained practitioner, to ensure that the treatment is safe. You should always consult a doctor before any treatment, and they will be able to help you choose the right treatment.
Side effects are minimal with dermal fillers, but you may experience redness, swelling, and bruising at the injection site.
How can I buy the Juvederm Vycross Range?
You can buy the Juvederm Vycross range online with Refine Clinical Wholesale. See our collection of Juvederm Dermal Fillers here.